Take a short walk down New England Avenue from the ever-popular Park Avenue in Winter Park and you will find yourself in Hannibal Square. Often overlooked by tourists and locals alike, Hannibal Square is an “Oasis” of excellent dining occasions and food offers. Now gaining in popularity due in part to the excellence and diversity of the restaurants located here, Hannibal Square will not be a resident’s secret for much longer. Some of the amazing restaurants that call Hannibal Square home are:
- Pepe’s Mexican Cantina – In our opinion one of the best Mexican restaurants in Orlando with a great bar. Check out Taco Tuesday’s.
- Dexter’s – Serving great American Cuisine for over 20 years.
- Park Café & Bakery – Amazing Turkish Cuisine with delightful alfresco dining.
- Armando’s – Authentic Italian food at its best, dine inside or out, you will not be disappointed.
- Mynt – Award winning Indian Cuisine, check out their Sunday Brunch Buffet.
- Chez Vincent – The recipient of many awards, Chez Vincent demonstrates with flair the art of Traditional French cooking.
- Hannibal’s – The counterpart to Chez Vincent, great for cocktails and small plates.
- The Coop – Just around the corner from Hannibal Square, the Coop is John Rivers venture into Southern Inspired fast casual dining, featuring scratch made dishes to die for.
Spoiled for choice? I thought so. Make Hannibal Square a destination in your diary for 2017, not only does it compliment the already amazing dining offers in and around Park Avenue, it takes them to another level that will keep you coming back for more.