Boca Brunch – 358 North Park Avenue Winter Park.
Planning Brunch on Park Avenue? Then look no further than Boca Kitchen, Bar and Market situated at 385 North Park Avenue Winter Park, as they are now open for Brunch from 9.30 am on Saturday and Sunday. Boca have always had a great Brunch, but due to popular demand are now opening earlier to offer this menu to a much wider audience.
Ideally situated right on the corner of North Park Avenue and Canton, Boca has created its own identity and is perpetually striving to add quality improvements to their offer and service, but always with attention to their mantra of, Local – Simple – Honest, with farm to table sustainable food sourcing.
Their Brunch menu has some fantastic options, a couple of our favorites are:
Boca Eggs Benedict – Mesquite smoked ham, two poached eggs, hollandaise, Ybor Cuban bread toast points and potato hash. Delicate smoked ham, perfect eggs, just the right amount of hollandaise.
The Old Man Egg Platter – Two eggs, choice of Boca Bacon or sausage, potato hash. Not sure about the name but very sure about the taste with Boca Bacon a smoky delight.
Insider tips for Boca:
- Look out for their Dinner for 2 to Go – Always $29 and includes a rotating entrée with side, house salad and dessert. Serves two guests. Monday-Friday: 4pm-9pm – TO-GO only – See web site or Facebook page for details
- They also have a “Shift Drink” to complement the “Staff Meal” see the chalk boards for details
- Boca has a semi-private space for groups, meetings and special events.
- Join the BOCA Club where they will keep you current with Boca promotions and events, as well as email you a free entrée worth $24.99 during your birthday and anniversary months! – See web site for details.
- Park Avenue can be tricky for parking, but the parking garage off Canton (just across the street) has free parking on the upper levels for 3 hours on most days – See parking garage for details.
- Boca has other locations in: Tampa, Brandon and Sarasota as well as sister locations at Atlantic Beer and Oyster just around the corner and a “Speak Easy” above the restaurant called “Park Social”
- Want to know more about their sustainable food provenance? Download the “Dirt” magazine from Boca web page.
Snag a bar stool and “Belly up to the bar” for some great wine, beer and cocktails and watch the world go by, or have some of the best Bistro style food available, don’t miss out on this Park Avenue delight and neighborhood favorite.