Queso Fundido at Pepe’s Cantina.
Who can resist anything with melted Cheese? So, when it’s combined together with Mexican Chorizo and Pico de Gallo so much the better. This simple appetizer has been around for a while, but now seeing greater popularity in the best Mexican and Tex Mex restaurants around Orlando. This one from Pepe’s Cantina was an excellent example, full of spicy flavor, plenty to share and served piping hot in a cast iron skillet.
Pepe’s Cantina now has two locations, the original in Hannibal Square, Winter Park and now a new restaurant on Church Street in Downtown Orlando.
They offer the same fantastic selections of Tacos, Fajita’s, Burritos, Chimichangas, Enchiladas and amazing Margaritas in both locations that have become so popular.
Pepe’s Cantina have your week covered with great daily food and drink offers:
- Monday: Margarita Monday $3.99 House Margaritas all day
- Tuesday: Taco Tuesday $2.99 Tacos all day – House Tequila shots $1.99
- Wednesday: Pitchers of Margaritas $20
- Thursday: Thirsty Thursday, $4.99 Tito’s Vodka Cocktails
- Saturday: Sangria Saturday 11:30 to 3:00 pm for $3.99
- Sunday: Bottomless Mimosas $12.99 at Sunday Brunch 11:30 to 3:00 pm
- PLUS – Happy Hour EVERYDAY 4pm to 7pm
Only 262 days to the next Cinco de Mayo
Check with the restaurants for exact timings and pricing.
Give Pepe’s Cantina a try soon